24-25 March 2018
Athenee Palace Hilton
The Fundamentals of Floristry
We'll be happy to have you as participant to our intensive, 2 days long, workshop.
You'll be joining a group of students that share your passion for flowers and be trained by experienced professionals that will help you bring your business to the next level.
After completing the course you'll have the necessary knowledge to create flower arrangements for any corporate or private event.
The course is intended for all floral designers, regardless of their level of expertise, as well as people starting a business in the flowers industry.
Our trainer Alina Neacsa completed her education as floral designer and floral business manager in England at UK Floristry School, under the supervision of Ian Lloyd, one of the top 10 Britain florists.
Alina Neacsa is passionate about flowers, a very talented designer, and an experienced teacher that will share with you her knowledge and business insights.
She is highly appreciated within the flowers industry, currently recognized for her talent and creativity as one of the topmost Romanian designers. Her design vision is unparalleled and she introduced many other experienced florists to the Luxury Masterclass concepts.
Alina is an artists with 12 years of experience in organizing and designing flower arrangements for more than 1000 corporate and private events.
Her designs are romantic and elegant, she uses expensive flowers in innovative, unexpected combinations, creating spectacular and sophisticated arrangements.
Topics covered during the workshop
- Maintain and extend the life of cut flowers
- Where to buy flowers
- Products needed for flowers maintenance
- Accessories used in arrangements
- Minimize waste and reduce costs
- Price estimation, design price quotation
- Flower wiring and sealing
- Hand tied And spiral bouquet techniques
- Water packing and marketing for sale
- Wedding bouquets
- Flower crowns and bridal headpieces
- Wedding and ceremonial candles
- How to use floral foams (Oasis)
- Table floral centrepieces
- Floral business insights: brand development, business logo, online marketing
- Event planning in a premium location
Course benefits and inclusions
- Help to build your business presentation portfolio
- Flowers and accessories provided for building your hands-on experience
- Help and expert advice provided for your training practice
- Open bar with soft drinks
- Coffee breaks with hot drinks and pastries
- Launch provide for each of the 2 workshop days
- Professional photos taken during the workshop including presentation of your creations
- Participation certificates
PRICE - 350 EURO